Hydrogenpower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrical Idea

2 posters

Go down

Electrical Idea Empty Electrical Idea

Post  Gentlemansteve Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 pm

I have come up with an Idea on how to have multiples cells and not split the energy up to each cell or spike the amps cause you have too many cells hooked up in a series circuit. You might get the same amount of voltage but it will spike up the Amps that way.

And you should be able to add as much electrolytes to the water as you like with my Idea.

OK have as many cells you need but not too much of a short circuit that the cells heat up and melt your wires or something else.

OK you have a motor that turn with connectors, Something like a distributor on a vehicle, but with more than eight contact points and as much points as cells you have.

When the motor turns the contact points contact and send electrical current to each cell independently, and that way only one cell gets the full current at a time and it will pulse the current cause current only goes to one cell at a time and the other cell will be off so it will pulse as the motor turns to give current to each cell.

That is it.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Electrical Idea Empty Re: Electrical Idea

Post  ElCapitan Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 pm

That sounds good but why not use coils before and after the circuit? That way the amps will not rise even it you have a ton of electrolytes in it. Actually it will do better if you have a lot of electrolyte than just using a small bit.

ElCapitan

https://hydrogenpower.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:17 pm

Not sure what that will do but I will experiment with it to see what happens

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  ElCapitan Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:45 pm

Gentlemansteve wrote:Not sure what that will do but I will experiment with it to see what happens

OK look at it this way. If you have a coil on a battery it will not short circuit and the circuit is a closed circuit so if you use a coil then it will not matter if you have enough electrolyte to cause a full closed circuit so if you use a lot of electrolytes then it will be OK but if you use a small amount it will be like having a loose connection and the amps will rise so in that case it is better to use more electrolytes if you use coils.

ElCapitan

Back to top Go down

Post  ElCapitan Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:35 am

I was thinking and I feel that if you ditch the motor and contact idea and go with a timer switch that can be set to any duration would be better.

If you want to add a bunch of electrolyte then it would be best to be able to set the duration the current passes through each cell.

That way the person that uses the cell can determine what duration works better for the amount of electrolytes the want to use.

I know what you mean by the time off is what matters and each cell has to be off for a certain amount of time to cool back down before it over heats because of being on too long.

ElCapitan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:23 pm

Yes I think that would be better also. I will think about that as well when really getting into it the way I want to. But the motor can be adjusted to go as fast or slow as you need it to go and that will be better than making a complexed timing circuit. I was thinking about putting it on a something like a dimmer switch so the user can put how fast or slow it needs to spin.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down