Hydrogenpower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hydrogen Carburetor

2 posters

Go down

Hydrogen Carburetor Empty Hydrogen Carburetor

Post  Gentlemansteve Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Hydrogen Carburetor. When I was a teen I seen a truck that ran off Propane. If they have Carburetors for propane then why not just get a propane Carburetor and use it for or as a hydrogen carburetor. I know some people would build one and get a patent for it like Stan Myers did a lot.

Since both carburetors are used gasses as the fuel then one should work just as good as the other.

My Idea but not really. I know people can get patents for an existing patents but have to prove it is to be used differently than what the patents suggests. But I look at that as fraud and using loop holes to get money for somebody else Idea.

Sorry just boasting my Opinion

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen Carburetor Empty Re: Hydrogen Carburetor

Post  sailbird Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:20 pm

Since you can not produce enough HHO with The electrolosys process you don't need a special carburator The HHO is only an assist to the cumbustion process

sailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:35 pm

sailbird wrote:Since you can not produce enough HHO with The electrolosys process you don't need a special carburator The HHO is only an assist to the cumbustion process

My goal is to make a electrilyzer that can produce enough hydrogen to run a car on.

I will try different stuff but it looks good so for. I think if I try to implement all my ideas I can do that. I will not elaborate on it all but if things go right I will be successful

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen Carburetor Empty No special injection is required

Post  sailbird Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:07 pm

If you simply connect the electrolizer to a hign vacuumm line at the base of the carburator. You must be sure that there are no vacuum leaks and that you are connected to the high vacuum line.You can not produce enough HHO to run a car engine, just improve the efficiency of the cumbustion. I have increased the milage in my motor home by 40%

sailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:37 pm

sailbird wrote:If you simply connect the electrolizer to a hign vacuumm line at the base of the carburator. You must be sure that there are no vacuum leaks and that you are connected to the high vacuum line.You can not produce enough HHO to run a car engine, just improve the efficiency of the cumbustion. I have increased the milage in my motor home by 40%

Again I am working on a way to produce enough HHO to power a car without any additional fuel.

I thought I already said that. The Hybrid setup isn't new at all. Many people are doing it. It doesn't need much to do that and like you said that way doesn't need a fuel injection system and you just put the line in to a vacuum line.

I will be doing some test and some calculations. That way when I mass produce them I can make them for different size engines.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down