Hydrogenpower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sodium Chloride is your friend

3 posters

Go down

Sodium Chloride is your friend Empty Sodium Chloride is your friend

Post  Cyrus-HHO Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Water is made up of Hydrogen and Oxygen, as we well know. The combined molecule in an non-ionic form will have 10 electrons shared between each atom. Each hydrogen atom brings one electron to the party, while generous oxygen brings eight.

The best electrolytes are those that have a greater number of electrons. Its important to note that some websites claim that ionic compounds make better electrolytes. This is not always the case and not necessary in the defining of what makes a better electrolyte. In most metals that are good conductors electrons are all but fixed in their structure. Their potential movements effecting the movement of next electron over, allowing a the potential (-e) current to flow even if individually fixed to their atom.

Sodium Chloride makes an excellent electrolyte, maybe one of the best and cheapest. You can buy it in almost any store for a dollar or less. Its salt. Sodium (Na) and Chloride (Cl) have a combined 26 electrons between them. More than 2 and half times that of water.

In applications that deal with frequency, its important to note that resistance plays an important part in calculating correct frequency. H2O with only 10 electrons in an non ionic form (at best the ionic form with have 12 or at its worst 8 ), this lack of electron activity will cause resistance as electron potential from a cathode or field wont be able to be fully received. Adding a solution with NaCl adds far more potential electrons to be used in a current, filling around H2O and allowing an electrical current passage when the water molecule can not accommodate it.

When hydrogen and oxygen is disassociated the NaCl is not. It remains within the remaining solution. So monitoring remains an issue for some set ups.

In Rustum Roy's RF observations on this H2O-NaCl solutions (http://www.rustumroy.com/recent_publications.htm) He witnessed the same result with 1% to 30% NaCl mixture. In fact anything >1% had the same results. <1% had similar results but far less extravagant than the previous mixtures mentioned.

I endorse Sodium Chloride (NaCl) or salt because of its utility and ease in use. With what Rustum Roy's experiment with different levels of NaCl suggests that more electrolytes over that 1% are not really necessary. So for the purposes that we are seeking salt is the cheapest and best way to go in the search for an improved electrolysis method.

Happy Hunting all.

Cyrus,
Banyan Tree R&D

Sodium Chloride is your friend Banyanlogo

Last edited by Cyrus-HHO on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : emoticon popped up when it wasn't supposed to.)

Cyrus-HHO

Back to top Go down

Sodium Chloride is your friend Empty Re: Sodium Chloride is your friend

Post  Gentlemansteve Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:41 am

I like it also because so easy to get. From the drain cleaners.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  ElCapitan Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:31 pm

Gentlemansteve wrote:I like it also because so easy to get. From the drain cleaners.

No Steve. Sodium hydroxide is what is in Drain cleaners not salt. Honest mistake I guess. SALT

ElCapitan

https://hydrogenpower.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:46 am

LOL thanks. I do that sometimes. My brain works faster than my eyes or viceversa.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus-HHO Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:22 pm

What possibly could be happening is that as an electrolyte it allows a greater flow of electrons in the solution. These rapidly alternating electrons are precisely timed (thus the need for a specific frequency) so that the hydrogen atom's electron shell becomes balanced and complete. So not needing the oxygen atom to complete it's shell, they just naturally float apart. And since oxygen and hydrogen separated are both lighter than water they rise to the surface in bubbles. The further they get from this condition of shared electrons the more defendant they are on other atoms to complete an electron shell, but without a catalyst such as heat hydrogen won't recombine with oxygen. Hydrogen can form with another hydrogen forming H2 and the oxygen can form with another oxygen forming O2. This gas is a mixture of H2 and O2 where H is more numerous than O (2:1). The hydrogen is still very volatile as any catalyst of heat will initiate a chain reaction to reformulate Hydrogen with Oxygen. This rapid oxidation is the fire, and is labeled combustion by definition.

Cyrus-HHO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum