Hydrogenpower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law of Thermodynamics to keep in mind.

2 posters

Go down

Law of Thermodynamics to keep in mind. Empty Law of Thermodynamics to keep in mind.

Post  Cyrus-HHO Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Law of Thermodynamics to keep in mind. En_ohm

This wheel demonstrates Ohm's Law. As you notice that in order to get Voltage, amps, watts, or whatever frequency is not part of any of those calculations.
So this leaves a big hole in calculations for energy conservation. The biggest critics of what we are trying to do with water cite the law of thermodynamics as if our systems are contrary to them. It's important to note that these systems will not violate the law of thermodynamics.

When measuring how long a battery lasts its in amps to hour such as: Typical automotive battery: 70 amp-hours @ 3.5 A

Also when they charge money for your electricity they charge you by the kilowatt hour. No one charges you for frequency, batteries don't drain faster when hooked up to a DC to AC converter unless you change voltage, watts, amps, or the resistance.

In Rustum Roy's paper Observations of polarised RF radiation catalysis of dissociation of H2O-NaCl solutions (top link @ www.rustumroy.com/recent_publications.htm) he talks about this subject when he states:

"While most textbooks of thermodynamics and phase
diagrams ignore any variables excepting P and T, it is, of
course, well known that electric E and magnetic H fields
are equally fundamental intensive variables. But these
variables have largely been ignored by mainstream
science, being regarded as de minimis, partly because
of confusions in terminology and partly because of the
imprecise use of the understanding of the kinetics of
phase changes in condensed matter as distinct from
molecular behaviour."

It's important for us to make sure we are designing and making our plans with educated inferences. The random guessing found among some of our "peers" on YouTube will lead them in circles as they can not resist the temptation to raise the amps in their systems. As soon as they do that they fail in their attempt to make a car run on these systems as you cannot drain the battery faster than it is being recharged in AMPS. Mess with voltage, resistance, frequency, but if you do not leave amps and watts the same then you won't be able to succeed in making a car 100% relied on any water fuel application.

Cyrus-HHO

Back to top Go down

Law of Thermodynamics to keep in mind. Empty Re: Law of Thermodynamics to keep in mind.

Post  ElCapitan Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:20 am

I seen a video of people who placed Alcohol in with salt in the water but it wasn't enough alcohol to catch on fire but as soon as the put electricity to the Hydrogen cell the water would burn like it was flammable. I guess the electricity made the alcohol a more efficient fuel and when the electricity wasn't on the cell it didn't burn but as soon as the electricity was applied the water and alcohol mixture burned hot. I guess the Hydrogen and oxygen made the alcohol a more efficient fuel. I guess we see what happen in the combustion chamber when people use the Hybred setup. I seen roy's Video and it was great to see.

ElCapitan

https://hydrogenpower.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum