Hydrogenpower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the bound between the water molecules

3 posters

Go down

Breaking the bound between the water molecules Empty Breaking the bound between the water molecules

Post  Gentlemansteve Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 pm

Breaking the bound between the water molecules. Not talking about breaking the bond between the Hydrogen and the oxygen. I am talking about breaking the bond between the water molecules. Breaking the waters abilities to clump together and strengthen themselves. We know soap and detergents break that ability.

See if we break the ability of the water toughening it self by clumping together and using other water molecules to strengthen the bond between the water molecules then we can use less energy to produce Hydrogen.

I think people will understand better if I describe it this way.

Take soda pop.

The water molecules surround the CO2 molecules and hold them in the water because they clump up together around the CO2 and hold it in the water. But if you shake it and break the bond of the water molecules then it releases the CO2 that it has held in it causing the CO2 to fizz up violently.

The reason this happens is because the bond between the water molecules is broken and the CO2 is released because the water molecules lost it ability to clump together cause you broke the bond when shaking it and the CO2 was released.

So if we weaken the water molecule that way it will take less energy to break the bond between the hydrogen and oxygen

We know Aluminum reacts violently to water and releases Hydrogen; But it builds a layer of oxidation around the Aluminum and keeps it from being torn apart by the water.

So if you can find away to break that layer of protection then the aluminum would be broke apart with the water.

The same with Water; If we break that protection it has it will break apart easier with electricity

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Breaking the bound between the water molecules Empty soap

Post  sailbird Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:26 pm

are you sugesting that soap will help electrolosis

sailbird

Back to top Go down

Breaking the bound between the water molecules Empty Re: Breaking the bound between the water molecules

Post  Gentlemansteve Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:50 pm

Yes that is what I am saying but make sure it isn't soapy. Bath water will do better after you have taken a bath.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Breaking the bound between the water molecules Empty Re: Breaking the bound between the water molecules

Post  ElCapitan Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:08 pm

I like the soap Idea better. Dirty bath water? Now that is an Idea. LOL

Sorry for being sarcastic but if lowing the waters tension will help in Electrolysis, why not just vibrate the water?

ElCapitan

https://hydrogenpower.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:32 pm

The main reason you want to break the surface tension is. Let me explain this way. You ever seen the cell getting all cloudy with bubbles? That is because the get trapped in the cell due to the surface tension trapping them in and it only lets a few out while other are still trapped. If you break the surface tension then the bubbles can escape more easily

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down