Hydrogenpower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you have an engine that runs 100% on water... what next?

3 posters

Go down

So you have an engine that runs 100% on water... what next? Empty So you have an engine that runs 100% on water... what next?

Post  Cyrus-HHO Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 am

So when you achieve using water as a viable fuel source what are you planning to do with it, or will you move on to something else?

Cyrus-HHO

Back to top Go down

So you have an engine that runs 100% on water... what next? Empty Re: So you have an engine that runs 100% on water... what next?

Post  ElCapitan Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 am

I think everybody wants to be able to put water in their car and drive it around and show all their friends. I would call the news stations and be on the news like the greats that have done it in the past. I would want to build a generator for the home that run off of HHO and I would dive into other stuff like Magnet motors and so forth

ElCapitan

https://hydrogenpower.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

So you have an engine that runs 100% on water... what next? Empty Re: So you have an engine that runs 100% on water... what next?

Post  Gentlemansteve Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:54 pm

I would also show all the people that told me that it couldn't be done and stick it in their face and say boo yaa LOL

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus-HHO Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 pm

I guess the motivation that attracted me to the idea of running a system on water is that idea of self-sufficiency. The idea that with a viable energy source every person can be independent from each other as far as resources go.

I want to research a line of technologies based on the water fueled engine. Using it as a source of energy i would like to look into it being applied to indoor farming, air filtration processes, closed ecological systems, transportation, exoskeleton designs. I have a lot of ideas that I won't be short of my own ability to continue my research as desired, especially as I pursue paths of development that will make me independent from the individual markets of the world, one at a time. if I can provide my own energy, my own food, and whatever other need I may have, then I would have no need to spend any money. I will become wealthy by eliminating my costs, so a dollar in my possession would mean more then a dollar in the hands of someone that lacks this ability to be independent.

Its my desire that all should have access to this technology. I would not provide services or devices at any cost. Only knowledge, which I would provide for free. Then people can make themselves independent according to their own diligence. The American Dream lives on.

Cyrus-HHO

Back to top Go down

Post  ElCapitan Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Check my reply to Stan meyrs post about him that Steve started.

ElCapitan

https://hydrogenpower.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:01 pm

I would try to push for congress to make water cars the primary source of transportation so we can get past this never ending cycle that we are in where carbon base fuels are on the rise. We see that in biodiesel. It is almost laughable that they think they are helping the environment. Biodiesel is not the answer to the problem of the polluted earth. Hydrogen is the way of the future and should have been before now.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down