Hydrogenpower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Type of Cell I been thinking about

4 posters

Go down

Type of Cell I been thinking about Empty Type of Cell I been thinking about

Post  Gentlemansteve Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:54 am

Along with the electronic setup I mentioned in the electronics forum part. Have a coiled wire around the tubes. While you have current that goes through the coiled wires and the tube at the same time. That way the tubes will be like a radio wave generator. Or electromagnetic wave generator. That way when you apply the current to the water and the coils it will break the water down faster cause the magmatism caused by the coils will help rip the water molecules apart and that will let the tubes do their Job better and faster. Very Happy

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Type of Cell I been thinking about Empty Re: Type of Cell I been thinking about

Post  sailbird Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:16 pm

I dissagree this process is electrolocys pure and sumple

sailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  ElCapitan Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:30 pm

I think he is thinking about static cling LOL

If you take a balloon and rub it on a rug or something it will attract running water to bend. Cause the magmatism pulls the water molecules. He is on the right track but has to rethink his idea. Do not have the coils around the tubes. See if you pull the water molecules to each coil it will tug on the water molecules like a tug of war. That will weaken it some. I think it will do better of you can scratch the tube idea and go with a static electricity generator with the coils.

ElCapitan

https://hydrogenpower.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Admin wrote:I think he is thinking about static cling LOL

If you take a balloon and rub it on a rug or something it will attract running water to bend. Cause the magmatism pulls the water molecules. He is on the right track but has to rethink his idea. Do not have the coils around the tubes. See if you pull the water molecules to each coil it will tug on the water molecules like a tug of war. That will weaken it some. I think it will do better of you can scratch the tube idea and go with a static electricity generator with the coils.

Yes you got the concept behind it. Water is attracted by a magnetic pull so setting up two electromagnetic coils will tug on the water and help it split better and faster. It is like tearing a piece of cloth. If you just pull on one side of the cloth nothing happens but if you pull on both sides of the cloth at the same time it will tear into but you will have to add a little bit of extra force. that is where the tubes come in to help add that extra force. You are right about not having the coils around the tubes. You are to have one on each side of the tubes. I want to use electromagnets so I can add or subtract power to increase or decrees the pull on the water molecules with voltage .

It is electrolysis but with the coils it adds another force into the mix there for helping to rip the Hydrogen and oxygen apart easier

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  ElCapitan Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 am

It sounds good but will it work?

ElCapitan

Back to top Go down

Post  ElCapitan Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:17 am

Steve I think you are mistaken. As I pointed out about static electricity. The water isn't attracted by the magnets so the water is attracted away from the balloon cause it is charged with electricity. It will be effect by a positive charged balloon but if you try a magnet it will not be pull toward it. I do not think so.

I think your best bet is to go with a static electric generator on each side of the tubes instead of the coils

But then the water will be pushed not pulled toward the static electric generator so it will not be a pulling like you say. It will push the water molecules toward the other not pull on it.

Maybe you will understand this. If you pass a TV after it has been turned off your hair on your arm is pull toward the TV because of the static charge on the screen but if you take a magnet it will not make your hair do like that TV screen.

You get the Idea now?

I have seen static electricity generators that have a negative charge as well as a positive charge so work with both to find out witch runs the cell better

ElCapitan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:26 pm

I think I will try to try a little of everything. I mainly will go with what I have now. I have come up with some more Ideas and will put all them to the test.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus-HHO Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 pm

The issue of using induction or RF waves is the amount of watts required to produce them. I do believe having electrodes of some design directly in the water is the best way to go.

Cyrus-HHO

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemansteve Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:14 am

Yes my theory is that if you have more than one kind of force applying pressure then it would break apart faster than just having one force tearing at it.

Gentlemansteve

Back to top Go down

Post  ElCapitan Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 am

Steve do not get the big head cause somebody has the same Idea as you. LOL just kidding. Well I hope you all the best and hope you succeed

ElCapitan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down